Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back to the Garden

It's been a while since we have blogged anything but plenty has gone on in the garden and with all of the gardening vouchers we had when we got married in June we have plenty to be getting on with. I know this is really the wrong time of year to be starting in the garden but I want to start planning for next year and as the weather is nice I am oing to start tomorrow.

I have got some spring flowering bulbs ready to plant and buxus plants for my Bunny Topiary frame. There are also a few plants that need pruning and sorting out so tomorrow I will get all my tools togethers, dust of my wellies and get planting! I also want to try and maintain some herbs in the house through the winter and have an orchid I'd like to try and bring back to life as I have had it for nearly 3 years! Photos to come tomorrow.

No comments: